SDR-116HV: 16ch Hybrid Digital Video Recorder
The SDR-116HV is the latest embedded stand-alone Hybrid Digital Video Recorders from Ikegami. Both IP and Analogue cameras are fully supported for monitoring and recording. The simple and compact design makes the SDR-116HV ideal for many Professional and Industrial applications where ease of use and operation are important.
Instinctive and Simple User Friendly design for control panel and data search.
Bundled Central Management Software supports Full Remote Control of SDR-108HV .
High Performance H.264 compression implemented. Long Recording with capacity for 4internal HD drives.
Support both 8ch IP and Analogue cameras.
|Operating System||Embedded LINUX|
|Video Streaming Format(IP)||H.264/MPEG-4/M-JPEG|
|Video Input||16ch IP or Analogue input|
|Loop Through(Analogue)||16ch (Multi Loop through cable)|
|Max. Recording Resolution (IP)||
|Recording Resolution (Analogue)||
CIF: 352x240 Half D1: 720x240 D1: 720x480 (NTSC)|
CIF: 352x288 Half D1: 720x288 D1: 720x576 (PAL)
|Recording Frame Rate||CIF: 240/200fps Half D1: 240/200fps D1: 120/100fps (NTSC/PAL)|
|Audio Input(Analogue only)||16ch (through a Multi audio cable)|
|Sensor Input / Relay Output||16input/4output|
|Number of HDD Supported / eSATA port||4 SATA HDD / 1 port|
|VGA Output / SPOT Monitor Output||1ch / 2ch (BNC Analogue composite)|
|RS232C / RS485 interface / PTZ control||1 port / 1 port / Available (incl. i-LAN Ikegami protocol)|
|Accessories||Remote Controller, CD-R (Central Management Software) Instruction Manual, Multi Audio Cable, Mouse, AC Power Adaptor|
|Dimensions/Weight||430x60x370.6mm / 5.8kg|
- In case of emergency, please fill it in the message field.
- This page is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
- For additional information shall refer to "Privacy Statements" on our website.
- Please fill-out all fields for sign up, click "Confirm" button.
- Preffered to fill in English.
- In case, if you are accessing from European Union (EU) countries, please use Ikegami Europe official site, contact form to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). [Contact form: http://www.ikegami.de/contact.html]